Wireless printing eliminates the clutter created by messy cables and frees the user from the confinement of printing from an attached device. A wireless printer can connect to your mobile device just as easily as to your desktop or laptop. This is a simple blog post on the best way to solve HP Printer Error Code 0xc4eb8004. It will be also very helpful if you are looking for a new wireless link for the HP printer or if there is a link error with a previously connected wireless DeskJet 2622 printer.
Prerequisite for Wi-Fi link
- Make sure you have the network information, that is, the title of this network and your own access code.
- The router has been powered on and you will get the system.
- the printer can be located within range of your router.
- Wi-Fi Direct is disabled because it does not allow wireless links.
- Press and hold the radio button and then reset the button immediately to disable Wi-Fi direct.
Put the Printer in Setup Mode
In the first setup, the HP printer remains in setup mode for 2 hours. In the event that you reconnect your HP DeskJet 2622, you will need to reset the system settings and configure the printer in setup software.
- About the printer’s control panel, press and hold the Wi-Fi button and then cancel at the same time.
- Hold them down until you see the power button start flashing.
- Release the button. The DeskJet HP 2622 printer is now in setup mode and you can connect to Wi-Fi.
Simple Methods to Connect HP DeskJet 2622 Printer to Wi-Fi Network
- Download and install printer-specific drivers and software on your PC.
- Connect the printer to the exact same wireless network as the PC.
- Launch the printer program application, and also on the connection screen, select wireless.
- Follow the instructions to complete the procedure and close the application.
Connect HP DeskJet 2622 Printer to Wi-Fi via WPS
You can easily join the HP printer to Wi-Fi using the WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) connection style:
- enhance the WPS style, press and hold the radio button for about five seconds.
- the printer will probably stay in WPS mode for 2 minutes, so immediately press the WPS button on your router as well. Also, press and hold for two to three seconds to enable and start a WPS connection.
- goes well the wireless light will stop flashing, indicating a successful relationship.
Connect HP DeskJet 2622 printer to wifi with HP Smart App
- Do not have the HP Smart application, download and install it from the HP download website.
- once installed, launch the application on your PC and click the Printer icon. You will see it on the left panel of this screen.
- Select to configure a new printer option. It will enable discovery mode on your wireless system.
- the application will ask you to download and then configure the HP printer drivers and applications if they are already installed.
- Click the Continue button on the screen.
- choose your Wi-Fi system and provide the password when prompted.
- now sit down. The remaining part of the process is automatic. The application will start the configuration process.
- Case your printer is in wireless setting mode, it can detect the system and connect to it.